If you would like to give up your reserved lesson day / time, please complete our Sea Ya Later Form. Once you have submitted your paperwork, we will confirm your request and open your spot for other customers to reserve. We hope you have enjoyed your time at Arkansas Swim Academy and that we Sea Ya again, sooner than later!
- Sea Ya Later form must be received by the 15th of the month prior to the effective withdrawal month. (EX: April 15th for effective May)
- Once payment has been received, you are committed to that month. We do not provide partial refunds for withdrawing earlier than the end of a month.
- I understand that my child’s spot in that class is no longer held once I withdraw.
- I understand that make-ups from previous absences are forfeited when I withdraw and will not carry over to re-enrollment.
- Evaluated skills are kept on file for one year from withdrawal date so swimmers can re-enroll where they left off.
- The annual Membership Fee is good for one year from the date of payment.